2019 ~ Let me count some changes in my life:
1. My daughter continues to get well from the brain bleed. Averie turned one this year.
2. The stent in my heart worked (Sept.18th) and I'm alive today
3. My son (Chad) got a promotion on his job and so did his wife (Ashley) on her job. They also moved into a new house. Brookley and Willow got their own rooms and excited about that.
4. Tracy and Sean continue rebuilding their home from the Napa fires two years ago. Her three stepsons and daughter will move into their new house 2020.
5. Brookley and Willow's mommy (Ashley) and stepdad (Chris) had a baby boy yesterday. Boone is his name and was expected on January 6th. They also have twin sisters who are soon to be 5 years old.
6. My husband (Terry) continues to fix up our house and helps with grandkids.
7. The best is yet to come and I love how God uses my life. I see things different and I have become a new person in 2019. The heart attack truly brought about change inside of me.
Little things don't matter anymore and I focus on those I love daily. Part of that is you. Yes, the readers of my blog. I value the time you take in reading what I write and I know that God has brought our lives together. He has a big purpose for you and don't doubt that. If we keep going around the same mountain, we will get the same results.
2020 ~ Is a number also known as great eye sight. Let us purpose positive thoughts and actions. Let us believe big and hold tight to our faith. We can get advice from others, but we must change the things that need to be changed!
New years eve is today and many people will make that RESOLUTIONS. Next year, I will .............but other those don't come to pass. Many people want to loose weight, do their finances better, get a better job, and the list goes on. I promised myself not to make resolutions of a new year, but things I will do different now. It has to begin with action and continue with action. God can help us, but not if we don't help ourselves. I see greater in 2020 and I will purpose tomorrow as I continue to grow in life. I realize that one day I won't be here and left behind will be my writing and my connections in life. I know I continue to live by faith, hope, love, peace, and God's plan.
I will finish my book this year and excited about that. I am also leading a Women's Class at our church with a friend (Gloria) in January. A group connection with friends in American Canyon starts back in January too. I have learned to let go of those who don't want to be part of my life and move into those who do. I have learned to be careful in what I put my time into. Everyday of life is another chance to do things different, to grow and purpose a good life. My family matters and I try hard to be a good example to them, my friends and people I don't know. I know that doing the right thing in life, is just right!
As 2019 ends, count those blessings, not the things you wish you had done. Look forward to 2020 and see that your eye sight has improved in what really matters. Be the one to make the change and be the one to serve the Lord with all your heart. God answers prayers and he does continue to make miracles happen. Something just won't happen and I know that. I remember praying and wanting my dad to live again, but he didn't. That's a fact and I had to learn to deal with that as a 18 year old kid. So your best and God will do his best for you too. Learning to breath through death of someone or a suddenly illness isn't easy, but God will help, I've seen his power work. Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God. ~ Romans 10:17 (NIV)
My prayers continue for you, your family and friends. Happy end to 2019 and happy new year to 2020. I appreciate you far more than you and when you leave a comment, it spurs me on too. I am happy to be alive!